The Titus2 Program
Titus2 is designed to make it simple for women to invest in the lives of other women through a mentoring relationship. Our goal is to equip, encourage, and empower you along the mentoring journey. We exist to help generations journey together through intentional relationships focused on Him, calling women to a higher vision, a more abundant life, and a deeper relationship with Christ.
Some of the topics covered during this 12 month mentoring program are:
- Intimacy with God
- Identity in Christ
- Gratitude, Peace, and Contentment
- Stewardship: Finances and Time
- Purpose and Priorities
- The Inner Life
- Thought Life
- Relationships and Dating
- Growing through Difficulties
- Intimacy in Marriage
The commitments involve:
· A 3 hour Monthly meeting for 12 months (calendar will be set at the first meeting)
· Monthly assignments which include reading a book, memorizing scripture, and marriage exercises (if applicable) to encourage communication with your spouse
· Mandatory Weekend retreat in September or October
· You will be responsible for paying for your own books (approx. $10/mo.)(Mentor will order them)
If you are interesting in participating in this program fill out the application below!
Applications are due by June 20, 2018. Program kicks off in August.